Conditions of sale
• Before making a purchase, customers must fully read these conditions of sale which, by placing their order on line, they acknowledge and unconditionally accept.
• The purpose of the sale is the purchase of framed fine art photographs, single bespoke frames and cardboard passepartouts cut to measure. The customer acquires the right to the personal use and enjoyment of the works purchased, and is expressly forbidden from reproducing, duplicating, printing, disseminating, publishing or altering the work. Each photograph is accompanied by a certificate of authenticity signed by the author. The abovementioned author is the owner of the image and all rights laid down in Italian Law no. 633 of 22 April 1941 and amendments.
• The price of each order does not include shipping costs, which are indicated specifically in the customer’s shopping cart.
• The customer will receive an order confirmation, sent to the e-mail address registered in the customer’s account, summarising the articles purchased, the price, shipping costs and information concerning delivery times.
• All products can be purchased only by bank transfer or by credit card, using the electronic Paypal system.
•The company will package and ship the product to the address indicated by the customer, once the order is received electronically, starting from the date of payment. Production times will be on average 5 working days for passepartout, fine art print, invisible glass, fine art print + passepartout. 10 working days for the fine art print applied on dibond and for the storage box. 15 working days for the frames, for the framed fine art print and 20 working days for the framed author photography. In the event of a delay in the availability of the material or due to technical problems, the company shall promptly notify the customer by e-mail (or: in the event of delays not attributable to the company, the company shall promptly notify the customer by e-mail);
• The customer has the right to withdraw from the order within ten days of receipt of the products, by sending a registered letter to the company specifying the order and the products for return. The return shipping costs will be borne by the customer; packages sent cash on delivery or freight collect will not be accepted. Within 30 days of receipt of the returned products, the company will reimburse the whole price paid, net of the shipping costs. Products that have been altered or modified by the customer will not be reimbursed;
• For any matters not specified in this document, refer to the general provisions of law and the national and international regulations in force, as well as the copyright laws. Any legal disputes that may arise between the parties shall be referred to the courts of Reggio Emilia. Approved pursuant to articles 1341 and 1342 of the Italian Civil Code.
We guarantee maximum confidentiality: the images are processed exclusively to produce the prints you have ordered. Once the order has been processed, you will have the opportunity to directly delete the high resolution file from your private area.